Monday, July 13, 2009

We're so close!!

Where has the summer gone!! It's approaching so quickly and I can't believe we'll be flying to Ghana in less than 4 weeks!!!

It feels like we still have so much to do, but I guess after my last round of shots (which by the way, after the 11 shots I had to get, i'm good to go anywhere in the world, so let me know if you have somewhere you need me to go)...lol...it's just a matter of throwing some clothes in a bag and our supplies in a trunk and catching our flight to ghana...i mean really, God's had this all planned before we were born anyway, so it all comes down to just saying "yes God"...that's comforting to me... all about Him...so NOT about us!

Please pray for us...for peace and for unity and for just being radically obedient to everything and anything God asks and needs from us in the next 4 weeks and especially when we arrive. I do ask that you pray for GOOD HEALTH for the girls and I, as i know their parents will be so concerned about all the "africa" things that can happen...pray for the team we will meet up with in NYC and that we can be a HUGE light for Jesus and bond with these wonderful people in His Spirit and in His truth.

There's so much going through my mind, but most of all I just want to say THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all of you who have shared with us through your prayers and your financial support and your encouragment...thank you for sharing in this journey with us and for knowing that God is doing great things...we love you and we'll be excited to share more details with you along the way and on our return!

Be blessed! kimberli

No comments:

Post a Comment