Monday, March 16, 2009

Why to I doubt God...

After ALL the miracles and all the blessings from God that I have not only seen with my own eyes, but have taken pictures of and have recorded in numerous albums so I never forget...why do I still doubt God...

It's not even that I doubt Him as much as it is I forget to TOTALLY TRUST and TOTALLY RELY on my Father. I know He must get frustrated with his child Kimberli.

AGAIN, and ALWAYS, He is providing!!! God laid on our hearts before we ever started planning our trip to Ghana to do faith albums with these precious children at the Village of Hope. We decided to do 7x7 because they are the perfect size and there were lots of albums left for us to purchase...well...Creative Memories sold out of these albums unexpectedly at the first of the year and I was, let's just say, VERY frustrated. :)

Creative Memories consultants came shinging through (as always) because their hearts are full of love and generosity! We sent out an email explaining that we desperately needed 75 more albums and in just one week, we have a big chunk of this goal already donated! Yes, God is GOOD and He always provides for His children....another God Moment for me to journal in my own faith album!

Thank you God and thank you CM Consultants for allowing God to use you to share a blessing with a child who may not meet you until we're all in heaven together...

No comments:

Post a Comment