Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abums albums albums....God is GOOD!

I would say I can't believe how many albums have been donated, but once again, I STAND AMAZED AT GOD and HIS BLESSINGS!!!

So many precious CM consultants have mailed albums from all over the U.S. to us, that we almost have enough to do faith albums with the 4th graders at the orphange too!!! Is God good or what! THANK YOU...to all of you who have sent supplies to bless these children and leave a legacy in their life of the LOVE OF THEIR HEAVENLY FATHER. :)

I will be taking pictures soon and then figure out how to post them so you can all see the albums and pages that have lined the floor of my gameroom! WOW!!!

There are no words...but THANK YOU...for your heart and your gift of an album for EVERY CHILD...and that's what CM is about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment